Are you a foodie? If you’re not already, you will be after Dubai’s Jumeirah Restaurant Week once you’ve booked your cheap hotel in Dubai.
Jumeirah Restaurant Week starts on the 5th of October and lasts all the way until the 13th of October. Eight days to experience some of the best food on offer from Jumeirah’s top dining outlets. With over 40 restaurants taking part you can choose whether you want to go casual or luxury.
With set menus from 95 AED (£19) per person to 350 AED (£69) per person and bars with cocktails from 40 AED (£8), there’s something to fit everybody’s taste, style and budget. With reasonable prices like that, I’ll be booking a table per day. I should probably book a gym membership, too.
You’ll also have the chance to visit some great pop-up restaurants, too.
The restaurants are divided into 95 AED (£19) for three courses, 150 AED (£30) for three courses, 200 AED (£40) for three courses and 350 (£69) for three courses. Each offering its own variety of participating restaurants and unique dining experiences.
There are some great cheap options and, of course, some more expensive elegant luxury options.
Three courses for 95 AED (£19) per person
- The Noodle House at Madinat Jumeirah
- The Noodle House at Jumeirah Emirates Tower
Three courses for 150 AED (£30) per person
- Naya, Carnevale, Der Keller, D&A, La Veranda, Villa Beach and 360 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Nomad at Jumeirah Creekside
- Alfie’s at Jumeirah Emirates Tower
- Lalezar, Amala and Plaj at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Khayamat al Bahar, Al Hambra, Tortuga, Zhengs He’s, Shimmers on the Beaach, The Agency, Perry & Blackwelder’s Original Smokehouse, Trattoria Toscana and Segreto Restaurant and Bar at Madinat Jumeirah
- Li Beirut at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Three courses for 200 AED (£40) per person
- Scape Restaurant at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- La Parilla at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- The Rib Room, Alta Badia, Al Nafoorah and ET Sushi at Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- The Rib Room and Al Nafoorah at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- The Hide, Rockfish, Summersalt and Pai Thai at Madinat Jumeirah
- Rays Grill at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Three courses for 350 AED (£69) per person
- Al Muntaha and Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Pierchic at Madinat Jumeirah
Bars with cocktails from 40 AED (£8)
- Cu-ba at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Alta Badia Bar, Alfie’s and the Rib Room Bar at Jumeirah Emirates Tower
- Ambar, Bahri Ba and Koubba Bar at Madinat Jumeirah
Don’t forget the pop up restaurants will be appearing throughout Jumeirah Restaurant Week, too. With one per day across all 8 days you’ve got plenty to choose from. The schedule for the pop up restaurants are as follows
- Thursday 5 October: Madinat Jumeirah’s Big Bite Out
- Friday 6 October: Latitude’s Friday Brunch at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Saturday 7 October: Weekend Scapes at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Sunday 8 October: Chef George’s Table at Khaymat Al Bahar , Jumeirah Al Qasr
- Monday 9 October: Ottoman Opulence Culinary Tour at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Tuesday 10 October: Mixology at The Rib Room at Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- Wednesday 11 October: Nose to Tail at La Parrilla at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Thursday 12 October: Chef Jorge’s Table at Tortuga , Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
- Friday 13 October: Brunch on Us
It will be an event to remember that will definitely not leave a bad taste in your mouth.In order to get cheap hotels in dubai contact us.